PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 6
Thread: Aer Lingus - 6
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2011, 16:18
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
racedo what can i say about you really pure fool is about it.
GDP per capita mean jack sugar as you can't spend it and quite a significant proprtion of Irish GDP is as a result of the Irish Govt policy to attract FDI and setting up of Headquarters in Ireland.
Oh really thats why Dublin City changed from one of Europe's biggest slums to one of Europe's most wealthiest citys, poverty in Ireland fell to europe's second lowest after Monaco (HDI of 7th in the World) at one point, and you say GDP means ''jack sugar'' great use of my name there too racoon. Irish Jobs are being created, Debt will stop increasing in 2012, and then begin its long awaited fall.

If Ireland was doing so well then IMF wouldn't be a regular visitor each month.
Another buffoon statement, they visit every month (and have to under IMF conditions as per every country example the UK IMF bailout in 1976) to maintain our continuing success beating targets each month. The IMF have said visting Ireland has been different to anywhere else, the meetings are purley growth driven, the people welcome them, the people dont revolt, they speak at the ballot box, of those who do are in Sinn Fein and most from the radical left, the Irish were beaten and will pay for years to come. Dublin, Cork & Knock will increase passenger numbers next year versus 2011. The Irish although reckless were lead by a Property driven growth Government and this brought us to 30th September 2008, and the humiliating date of 14th of November 2010. But then again unlike the UK my people dont loot shops, destroy business, mug students and the general public because of an arrogance of social neglect, we united and thrive to find the best solution, the main reason Cameron and his Government attributed funds to the Irish-EU-IMF bailout, they will get it back with all the extra intrest. So Racedo do us all a favour and receed, it easy to tipe big words from behind a computer but a lot different in Public. Now i hope this thread is closed because its totally of topic and has become Political no doubt due to the wonderful contribution by racedo, which i will most likely see responding in the normal childish way i come to expect from an inept person.