PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Pilots, You Are Losing The Battle.
Old 26th Nov 2011, 08:50
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Danger

What you fail to mention is the DISCOUNTED level that Millions of other Aussies dont get, and what your lot are asking for...
Hmm. Let me see. Colleagues in the ADF. Discounted Qantas club membership. Colleagues in Airservices. Discounted Qantas club membership. Spend enough on your AMEX, discounted Qantas club membership. Colleagues in banking- Qantas club membership paid for by their employer. Colleagues in police services- discounted Qantas club membership. Qantas staff? Zip.

As for the public being against us? All evidence to the contrary- apart from the obvious Qantas spin merchants who frequent PPRUNE to tell us the public is against us. Certainly none of the public flying into Sydney or Melbourne at various stages today would be against us.

I like how you make out to be such a know it all telling all us morons that the freight train is on it's way. We've been seeing the light at the end of the tunnel from that oncoming freight train for the better part of a decade. I suspect that what irritates trolls like yourself is that it's taking so freaking long for it to arrive. Never the less, we're quite aware of it's presence. Whether it runs us over or stops and backs up with us coming along for the ride is what remains to be seen.

in the mean time, if you've finished expounding your year 4 wisdom, there is a village very glad it's resident idiot has gone missing. See if you can find your way back there because we've got enough idiots in the boardroom and executive of Qantas to keep us going for a while yet.