PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DHL Bahrain
Thread: DHL Bahrain
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2011, 13:13
Slot Expired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Ron,

I'm currently going through the selection process - first stages at the moment - and I'd be happy to share what I find with you. I've done a hell of a lot of research on the current situation, house prices, school costs, lifestyle etc. as well which I can pass on if you are interested. I have a mountain of links to property rental places, car rental businesses, classified ads - all the bits and pieces you need to make a start out there. The 350Kg limit on transferring personal effects to Bahrain is quite low.. I don't think you'll be bringing your favourite couch!

If you've some info on rostering patterns, work lifestyle et.al., then that would be something I would be interested in reading myself.

Personally, I think it looks pretty good and whilst the political unrest is not exactly umm.. what's the word... ideal (!), unless it all goes to hell in a handcart overnight it's something we are prepared to risk.

Also.. I really hope they have 757s out there as if they're looking for Ilyushin pilots, they're speaking to the wrong guy!

Cheers