PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2011, 12:40
LTPILOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger

Just reinforcing what JMSA Pilot said,
I will not speak about my experience in Lithuania (country wise), hotels this and that or about what I did while I was there. (if you want to go to a 5* hotel, tell them they'll get it for you and it will be just has expensive has a 5* hotel anywhere in the world).
I stayed at a 3* hotel and it was cheap, clean and overall good, I didn't have a kitchen which was the thing that I wished several times I did, but I'll just talk about what matters.
I´ve done my A320 TR at Baltic Aviation Academy recently, and basically I have no bad things to say about them. Sure there is space for some improvements, but where can you get anything that is perfect right away the first time you do it?
The mock-ups could've been virtual instead of the paper ones, we should've had more time to use them, but from another point of view great CBT's, Category D simulator, staff that really cares about you and your opinions (amazing staff, if you are reading this, THANK YOU AUSRA!!), good, proficient instructors in class has well has in the simulator, people that if you are willing to work and progress in your career, will give you tons of important information and tips (things that you can only learn with years of experience).
It was hard work, we had to study hard and do our part, but in the long run I am happy that I did it with Baltic.