PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "The Flight" TV Series
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2011, 14:10
Zombywoof

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
A couple of years ago, I watched a documentary series of about four episodes on cable TV, following a flight from Canada to Germany - and all that entails. I thought it was entitled "The Flight". I've searched the net high and low and cannot find any reference to it. I must have got something wrong, somewhere. Can anybody help to identify what I should be looking for?
It was indeed entitled "The Flight", and it was a detailed look at a flight by an Air Canada 767 and its crew from start to finish. You could probably find it buried fifty pages deep on Google, but the search terms are just too general to escape all the fluff that comes up.

*Edit*

Here's part of the text from a post that appeared on a.net on October 8th, 2000

This was part of the "Sky's the Limit" Theme Week on Discovery Channel Canada. You can catch repeats at the following times (Eastern Daylight Time - adjust for other time zones in Canada):

October 09 15:00-16:00: The Flight - Departure
October 10 15:00-16:00: The Flight - En Route
October 11 15:00-16:00: The Flight - Arrival

"The Flight" follows an Air Canada 767-300 from pre-departure Toronto to post-arrival Frankfurt.

Apparently it was repeated more recently on the Outdoor Life Network channel in Canada. That's probably where I saw it.

Last edited by Zombywoof; 23rd Nov 2011 at 14:40.