PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor in the news again!
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2002, 00:37
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

I am pleased to say that Robertson has now been banned from posting on airliners.net. The fact that I too am banned does not bother me as I only used it to counter accusations made by Robertson against me.

The matter is now in the hands of the police and my lawyers so I am now closing this thread. If anyone has any more evidence as to Robertsons past or present fraudulent, criminal or perverted activities, please email them to me at [email protected] All pertinent information is also sent to the appropriate authorities.

Thank you to you all for the support and to those who urged caution in this matter as well as to all the people who provided information and links to the 'smoking gun' threads. It has taken its toll at a personal level with my privacy having been eroded and the incitement by Robertson for anyone with a grudge against me for having lived in Israel and served in the army 27 years ago to come after me personally. Also it has taken time and effort as well as money to provide enough warning to anyone gullible enough to fall for Robertsons deceptions, and believe me, there are still many out there.

Hopefully any future installments will be about the results of all investigations and any prosecutions.