PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF C-130K Upgrade
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2002, 23:36
DummyRun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BEagle - yes there is an aux crew station with a seat that can slide between what was the eng posn and what was the nav stn.

RoboAlbert, Darkside2, Facilitator, - this "mine's better than yours slanging" does us no favours on this forum and is probably better saved for the bar at EGDL on a fri night.

I personally think the way foward is to look at how the two types compliment each other and that we should maybe consider a slightly larger outfit that operates both models, we could certainly learn from each other as well as creating significant advances in capability.
Maybe then our combined energies could be directed at the more important problem of working for a "shiney" Gp that likes to revel in our success without overtly supporting the "rule bending" often required to get the job done.

Well done, by the way, to anyone who may be reading and who may have been on a list recently and who may not have been named. I'm sure that whatever you did was carried out with strict adherance to GASOs!!!