PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indigo Call letters for Freshers
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2011, 16:48
cyrilroy21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@controllaw

All CAE IndiGo about cares is that you have any multi IR endorsed on your license and that you have 15 hours on any multi aircraft . Does not matter how many multi aircraft you flew as long as you have 15 hours of multi time ( +10 hours on simulator ofcourse )

Will it will be wise for me to spend another Rs.2.00-Rs.2.50 lac on 5hr. flying
Considering the fact that is an Airbus type rating requirement I strongly suggest you fly the additional 5 hours .Tomorow it might be GoAir or Air India that will have this requirement
2-2.5 lac is too much for just 5 hours on a multi airplane .

Consider going abroad ( USA , Canada , Phillipines etc ) where you can do the 5 hours of flying for under 1 lac rupees . It can be done in one day
Also IndiGo seems to be the only airline that will continue to hire for the forseeable future .

Will it will be wise for me to spend another Rs.2.00-Rs.2.50 lac on 5hr. flying???......... Concerned because a person gets admit card after lot of effort and time...... and i think indigo won't be hiring much since their cadet pilot prog. is also starting.....and they have a very low passing rate......
Getting the admit card is a matter of pure luck .
The IndiGo cadets will only get their CPL by end of 2012 of begining of 2013

I have two friends who got their Indian DGCA licenses in July 2011 which is this year . They applied for the program in August .
Got called for the written in September . Passed that gave the CASS in october .
Gave the interview in november and today they both have their LOI from IndiGo .

Last edited by cyrilroy21; 22nd Nov 2011 at 17:21.