PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BASSA Branch Secretary ET Minutes Now in Public Domain
Old 22nd Nov 2011, 16:01
ExXB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TightSlot
Happy to leave open, provided that it doesn't become a new home for the usual tedious comments
Thanks TightSlot - I agree there is no reason to lock out SLF from commenting on this, I'm intrigued why the OP and the following post ask for it to be locked. I wonder if either would care to comment on this.

Having said that I'm not certain that this tread really belongs here. It doesn't seem to follow the raison d'être of the SLF forum. However given the (often tedious) threads that were put in SLF, following the restriction of threads in the CC forum relating to the BA CC, perhaps it is appropriate.

It does seem to me that we are seeing more and more CC posting here in SLF, not to answer our questions (which is much appreciated), but to provide us with their views and opinions. A few have been of interest, but not many. I'm not suggesting that these be censored, but perhaps they should be made in the CC forum.