PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Paul Phelan 's latest
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2011, 11:31
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
John there are certainly many many cases out there that mimic what you have been put through. I wish I could say you are the first and the last, but sadly that is not possible.
Hopefully Messr Phelan has been in personal contact with you, and by now you would be aware of who in the political world will actually take interest in your plight, there would be less than a handful of genuine politicians in Australia that have the testicular fortitude to be interested in your case, but it is something. There are also what I would call 'justice seeking champions' out there like Shane Urqhart and family members of some of those killed in the seaview accident who silently and sometimes not so silently let it be known that the fish has been rotting from the head for decades.

And that is the ironic twist isn't it? Lives have been lost, both physically, and materially (as in Johns case) and it would seem not a nights sleep is lost by those accountable and entrusted with upholding safety within Australian aviation. Human lives and people's dignity and reputation should not be allowed to be destroyed for no better reason than a mob of limp dick gutless vermin not having the strength and character to admit to being wrong or making a mistake.

The power does lay with the people, there would have to be at least 30 000 people alone directly employed within Australian aviation, and only 650 Fort Fumble incompetents, it is time for the people to gather enmass and force a change.