PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2011, 09:01
keigorjai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buzz85

Thanks a lot about your sharing. I think you might be correct, you have been waited for just a month for your first interview as you applied an advanced entry. It sounds reasonable that CX interviewed with candidates who has academic background related to aviation. Would you mind to tell me where was your first interview?

In addition, one of my friends who did his first interview in Oct. He also applied both KA and CX. He already received a call from the HR of CX (2 weeks ago) about the invitation of 3rd interview.

If I was correct, he did his 1st interview in Oct (This stage consists of the interview with 2 HR ladies, reasoning and numerical test, NO TECHNICAL interview included). His 2nd interview was in Nov 3rd or something, it was an ICAO English test. Then, he received a call about 1 weeks after that and invited into the 3rd stage of interview. But the HR told my friend that the date of 3rd interview is unknown in this moment. I don't even know why and my friend didn't ask either. What he has to do now is just wait for the further information from CX. However, my friend tends to be work with KA rather than CX (Just a personal preference). And he already go through all the stages of interview from KA and achieve an opportunity for the flight grading in Dec.

He said he will go to the 3rd interview of CX anywayz, but I know he is now just totally focusing on his flight grading of KA.