PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2011, 07:23
keigorjai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Application for CPP of CX

Good evening everyone. I have applied for CPP of CX in the Mid of July 2011. Just like other candidates, I have received a confirm letter from CX after application.

Here is the e-mail that I received from CX:
(Your application will be considered along with all other eligible applicants in your geographic area when we next select for interviews.Thank you for your interest in the Cadet Pilot Programme.)

But I do not hear anything from CX these 4 months.

Cause I have a friend who applied in June 2011, and he already did his 1st interview in Oct. Also, he got an invitation for the 2nd interview.

I tried to send an e-mail to the HR department about the progress of my application. However, the e-mail has been bounce back and indicated that the e-mail address has no longer available.

Here is the message:
([email protected] is no longer used for recruitment inquiries.Please email us at [email protected] or telephone +852 2747 8247 to reach our recruitment team.)

Then, I sent an e-mail to "[email protected]". It has been a week, but no one replies my e-mail. Then, I called the phone number today, it rang for 10-15 sec; then, someone hang up the phone.

Is there anything I can do now? In addition, I am now living in HK and my application indicated that HK is the first priority that I expected for my 1st interview, the U.S. is the 2nd priority.

I feel nervous of that because I also applied for the CPP of KA. And I guess I just ruined up my initial test which has been taken 12 days ago. (I think I did ok over all on the test; but I wasn't sure about the Math part. There were totally 15 questions and I only finished 11 of its, also, I wasn't sure if I got everything correct. However, I just do not received any call, in this point, I assumed that I have failed the IT) Therefore, I am kinda expected for the back up plan now.