PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Management
Thread: Management
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2011, 02:22
CYRILJGROOVE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CXorsist

I'm betting you are not as smart and ballsy as you think you are, I am still waiting for you to tell us just what you have done to improve your and you colleagues lot over the years apart from voting for a couple of motions Mr tough guy. You seem so ignorant I bet you have never heard of WOE, MSS and a entire range of other actions been taken over the years. Oh yes I better mention, yes sport I and many others been on strike long term as well...have you?? bet not. You are cluesless as to what road, the hardships, the people you slag off about have taken to be employed by CX.

I reckon there is a good chance you have had a very comfortable upbringing, never had to work hard for any thing, your flying paid for by Daddy or the military.....took a job with CX..... felt bad about taking B scale and had to deflect the blame to suppress your guilt. You go to work all bitter and twisted and are a pain in the arse to sit next to and are a generally a whiner. You are a glass half empty guy and envious of what others have earnt and you want it without the hard yards or years of service.

You need to take a long hard look at your chosen airline and decide wether to continue as you are one screwed up individual with a gigantic chip on you shoulder which is going to destroy you or way or another if you don't let go of you warped sense of justice.

You actually have a good job , why don't you try to enjoy it and life one day!!