PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Qantas grounded effective immediately.
Old 22nd Nov 2011, 02:05
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Obviously the PR machine of QANTAS can't get anything right. Their latest gaff being a t witter competiton.

"Qantas had been seeking tweeters’ "dream inflight experiences" for a chance to win a pair of first class pyjamas and an amenities kit."

Qantas in first class Twitter fail | Courier Mail

Here are some of the tweets.

"#QantasLuxury is that safe feeling that comes from knowing your pilots are wearing the correct coloured ties"

"@QantasAirways Safe planes, pity you've crashed the brand into the ground from 30,000 ft. #qantasluxury"

"#QantasLuxury is a 3 engined Boeing 747. The 4th engine is exclusive to Gold Members."

"Quick note to corporate Australia: when you're in the middle of crushing your workforce, don't start a twitter promotion. #QantasLuxury"

"#QantasLuxury is knowing a $30 prize pack probably won't buy off the Australian public"

Glad to see that the idiots running the PR and marketing have nothing better to do than to give away a pair of 1st Class pyjamas and an amenities kit and cop a lambasting for it. I had to laugh at first, then I was just left shaking my head at the stupidity.

Which Richard Cranium comes up with this manure?

I don't know why, but t witter becomes PPrune. Just as funny though being a PPrune competition!

Last edited by QF94; 22nd Nov 2011 at 02:25.