PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Exodus II
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2011, 21:50
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Andu

That just shows how narrow minded and totally out of the loop these QF guys are ! I was watching the news yesterday and AJ almost seemed to have a grin on his face. No more negociation.......arbitration prevails.
Having said this and reading the papers this morning, I would cancel my QF bookings if planning to travel over Xmas given the amount of uncertainty with " further industrial action planned " advertised. That for sure is a killer.
SQ, EK, V......must be rubbing their hands.
I would also be very carefull to what the minister said " any industrial action will be deemed unlawfull " you have a labour governement that very much sticks to its FWA .........and frankly.....you should thankfull. I can easily imagine what the Abotts and like would do.
For once, management and unions totally......... in accord to bring QF down ! Well done !
What strikes me is how fast the people I talk to seem to have adapted to the idea that you can fly another airline than QF. This would get my attention.

All cashed up after 3 years ??? You'll be lucky if you still have a marriage and a house to come back to.
As to working conditions.......Dubaļ Houston......14 hours.....one night at the airport........and back ......if that's one's idea of fun one must love having one's bottom whipped.

Last edited by Me Myself; 21st Nov 2011 at 22:09.