PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anti British Airways
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2002, 17:42
OneWorld22

Jolly Green Giant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We all know that deep down, every pilot would give their right testicle to fly for BA, I know I would have! Great set-up, brilliant training, great fleet and great routes AND great people. And as a pax, they're superb, I've used BA for their all inclusive holidays over the past few years, taking me to the carribean etc. They've always been top notch. It's great to use an airline like that to book your whole holiday, they've a huge variety of destinations and are very flexible.

I suppose the problem is they're just so bloody big, there's tossers in every walk of life and in a big company like BA you might just run into more of them. But when you put it into proportion it's a small percentage. the only criticism you could have of BA as a pax, would be something that's not their fault and that's Heathrow. Getting from T1 to T4 ain't no fun!

But it's a shame if the company don't treat their engineers right. A pilot or airline managerwhose been in the game 5 minutes knows how crucial engineering is to the sucess of the airline.