PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now Lion Air wants to make money out of jobless pilots from India
Old 21st Nov 2011, 07:08
Cactus225

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well to sum up.. Some are ready to pay 15 lac @ Lion Air and are still happy..... Some pay 8 - 12 lacs @ Spicejet and are happy too..... Some pay nothing @ Jetairways and are super happy..... and there are some who are not getting a chance to pay at all (unemployed) and the experienced one's..... Who have all the talking to do !!!!

I say... To each one on his own !!!!
.. Best lines I ever read on Pprune..

Cant resist being cheesy and mentioning a remotely related, pathetic movie quote for us all-

"Denial, is not just a river in Egypt" LOL!

Just hope the 'Aviation thingy' booms again, most of get decent jobs and can move on with our lives.. I am quite tired of all this BS.

As for MSD- yes its a messed up contract for a messed up airline. But we all know that we are in an equally messed up situation and wont mind getting our minds messed with a wee bit further..

Got a friend there in Batch 4- he just flunked his Sim Check- He also claims to have received the best training during the TR. The entire batch flunked!

Who cares? whats 5lacs out 60?.. they all knew this was coming even before they enrolled.- and now - so do you.

Another slightly modified cheesy quote for our benefactor in pretense - ( cause I am bored and dont know whose pockets to load in order to unload my frustration. )

" I know I had sunk far too deep, I had to start from the rock bottom. But to get to the rock bottom- first I had to start working with MSD" hehe..

If you need more in-depth gyan on the superb MSD Aviation CONtract- lets start your training by buying me a beer - I will be happier to sing you a tune then.

BS.