PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Medical problem may never let me fly?
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2011, 05:56
afhelipilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Will the faa look into my medical history and the surgery into consideration of me getting a first class?(i have 3.5 hours in a piper but with hand controls but i didnt want to continue in a plane meant for someone in a wheelchair)

Please do not bother yourself with any details after an operation. Yes, the FAA will look into your history for sure. So, what? So, they will. I just got an email from my friend who is flying after an operation . I will ask her. Since she is my " leader ". She will be in a business even after you graduate. For now, forget the airlines in Germany in this case and you will feel much better. Actually, it is perhaps better to take your parents with you while taking a 1st Medical Test. You will have an emotional support on this particular day. There is no reason to exclude you from the airlines world just because of the operation, it is different from having a weaker heart. Of course, I had to resign, and I even asked whether I shall be able to cut a contract in the middle, if I shall not be feeling well. I did not care...I returned to my mum a doctor and I am happy