PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2011, 19:25
Say again s l o w l y

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That was only put to the DLH board recently. It should have been the strategy from day one. A bit like the project Greenfields that was put together recently to look at what the company should look like if starting from scratch.

It was a good idea, just 2 years too late.

I could be absolutely savage about what I've seen at bmi, but it would be pointless since IAG will be taking over and they'll do whatever they decide and me running down a company that I've really enjoyed working for (until recently, as I liked thinking I was doing something to help, now I realise that whatever I do is fundamentally pointless. I'll carry on and do my absolute best until it's all sorted out of course, but everything is taking foorever as most people are just in shell shock.) will not help one little bit.

As I've mentioned before. bmi is a lovely place to work and the people there are amongst the nicest I've ever worked with. It's just a shame that these people have been let down so badly. It's not the Senior management that holds all the blame. DLH need to understand that they've had a major part in ensuring that this was inevitable.

Like most aviation screwups, it's not one thing that's caused the final problem, but a series of smallish stupid things that have just added up to disaster.