PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How long is Australian CPL vailid for?
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2011, 07:35
Unhinged

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Checkboard - I didn't post any such thing. That is entirely a product of your own imagination, as was your original answer.

The reason I didn't post the answers (there are several points) is exactly as Tankengine suggests - read the Regs. I spend my life working bloody hard to help people become good pilots, but that does not include wiping their arses as well as their noses. If you want to be pilot in command of an aircraft, then you need to demonstrate a modicum of self-motivation and pride, and do just a little bit of your own work. I even pointed you at the Regs so that you didn't have to waste time on all of the other myriad documents that regulate Australian aviation, but I refuse to select the document, hold the book, open it to the page, and then read the answer out to you and other lazy "pilots".

I can teach anyone to fly (as in, manipulate the controls), what I can't teach is decision making, professionalism, pride in your own performance and airmanship. That comes from within the person, and without it, all of the flight skills in the world won't make a competent pilot.