PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Exodus II
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2011, 00:05
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ozzie

You must have been very drunk or very high on grass.......or both on the day you chose to leave Qantas ........2 years ago ????
Frankly, how could you ever think life would be better in Dubaļ than in Sydney or wherever you lived.
This one was a real no brainer ! EK sucks and that's the huuuuuuuuuuuuge elephant in the room.
I hate european winter, I hate having to beat traffic on the bloody motorway, I hate walking in dog's crap when I get out of home........and hoodle of other things.....BUT !!! You could double the salary......I would not venture into the sandpit.
Hence, you QF blokes must surely have a mental condition to want to leave to put up with EK's package. 95 hours a month ! Minimum rest ! God Allmighty, one must either be tired of life or desperate for a job.

I got it .......!!!! you've had it much too easy and porky all these years that the mere talk of a little dent in the contract sends you running like headless chooks. Alan Joyce must be laughing his head off.
You haven't learned a thing from 1989..............yes,it's got everything to do with it cuz......when you're gone .........''younger, a tad cheaper or more productive blokes will be only too happy to take your place and will laugh their way to Mascott. Why is it that we airline pilots think no one can replace us ?

For all I know, I'd be happy being a F/O until my " natural term " just to live in Oz.
I watched an interview of Tim Clark on the FT site. You think Joyce is bad......well, wait until you've seen that one. What an arrogant p...k !

Ozzie, I would be interested to know what ......lured you into this death trap ?