PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Management
Thread: Management
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2011, 20:08
CYRILJGROOVE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The truth of the matter is that many of the posters here make assumptions and statements that are simply erroneous. How exactly did the previous generation fail to protect their contracts and plunder everything. I ask again, what has the new generation done which has been any different from the previous generations?

I often wonder if the posters here are really concerned about the new I cadet conditions from the point of view of the new cadets perspective, or could it be that they are acutely aware that any new conditions that are less than the existing group enjoys is at jeopardy for themselves. Just maybe they realise that when they themselves undercut A scales all those years ago that was in fact the beginning of the end for themselves, but hey never let fact get in the way of a way to deflect where the real blame lays and shoot of a few hand grenades at those they adversely affected.

One only needs to look at the seniority list to see all of the out of order commands which your own generation fell over themselves to take at reduced conditions, to realize that considerable blame for our collective predicament of being attacked also lies firmly on their shoulders as well.......or could it just be that the root cause of it all lies entirely somewhere else......if you, want to generalize !!

Oh one more thing, CXorsist you said you where certain I was in the minority of my generation whom are AOA MEMBERS , well I just checked both seniority and membership lists and out of 5 either side of me , 9 out of 11 pilots are members of the AOA and of those 2 non members, 1 is in management, so as usual, you are wrong again my friend. Over two decades of membership for each of them.....I think older generation have done as much as you if not more to try and attempt to protect their contracts from those who have attacked or undermined them from all directions.

Last edited by CYRILJGROOVE; 20th Nov 2011 at 09:55.