PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CABAIR - General discussion for those involved.
Old 18th Nov 2011, 09:01
chrisaviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not sure how this works, however, I have tried to transfer my money from EPTA in Bournemouth to Cabair Cranfield as they are up and running now. This was, and still is impossible as Cranfield is now Cabair UK and is an entirely new company. So they have offered to help so long as I pay some more...lol...which is not going to happen.

So the question I pose to everyone is how can the old Cabair close, then re-open as new Cabair and till claim to have all the history... please see the below quotes from there new website....

(From a take off nearly four decades ago Cabair are now one of the largest companies operating in the commercial pilot training sector worldwide. and further down....As a major supplier of quality First Officers and future commanders to international airlines, our customers have included British Airways, Flybe, Ryanair, Air India, Kuwait Airways, Royal Brunei Airlines and many others of a similar stature)

As they are a new company surley they have not actually trained anyone yet let alone for any airline mentioned above and how can the be the biggest with only one little school in Cranfield?....surely this is fraud!

It would seem that Cabair Cranfield has escaped scott free and I seem to be one of the many who have paid for this!

They seem to have offered a deal to the Integrated students to continue training and yet have offered me nothing more than what any other flight school has offered me....so NEW CABAIR WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK NOW?