PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 5
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 5
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2011, 23:33
Dalbir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Comtel Fiasco

As far as i can work out Takhar Travel is a ticket selling agent for Skyjet, Takhar signed a contract with skyjet on 2 june 2011 to sell comtel tickets
and in the contract it states that Takahr would be operation under Astonbury Ltd ATOL registration

I also now have proof ie: bank statements showing that Takhar made around £100,000 pounds payments in cash to skyjet since 28 Oct 2011 to 11 Nov 2011 and also Takhar has also told me that he has been making regular payments to Skyjet

As for Skyjet i think they are the ones that need to be contacted urgently to find out if they have then passed those payments on to Comtel as another post say the guys behind Comtel and Skyjet have been behind other airlines in the past that the same thing happened

The directors of both these companies need to be investigated as a whole heap of money seems to have just disapeared when that happens nobody knows at the moment

Because Takhar sold the majority of the tickets he has become the fall guy, stinks of setup to me