PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL Training,
Thread: PPL Training,
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2011, 18:51
Jan Olieslagers

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I am quite happy to ask stupid questions, as this is how you learn.
Sorry if I sound harsh, I really mean well, and kindly. But I cannot see what you could learn from asking questions, except when realising the answer was right before your nose all the while. Which I readily admit has happened to my poor self on several occasions.

You do can learn from the answers to your questions, sometimes. Even then, you may find that the better questions often get the best answers, while stupid questions may appeal to the lowest in some, and they'll respond with stupid answers. Been there, done that.

Above all, do not expect to find absolute reliable truth from any single answer, least of all on the internet. As someone aptly stated "these answers are worth as much as you paid for them" , meaning ZERO.

Do continue, fly and fly and fly again - within the reasonable bounds of budget and other down-to-earth concerns - but always realise that if ever things go bad, there will be you and only your own poor unaided self to work it out. Only rely on answers that you can verify and/or check out for yourself, and DO check them out.

Do continue, flying is an addiction indeed and like any addiction, there is no sensible explanation for it. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!