PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Paul Phelan 's latest
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2011, 05:43
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The DPP did not go through with this incident because they had no evidence, the only reason that the CASA went to the DPP is because i appealed about having my license cancelled. I was stood down then the CASA tried to put a case together.
Here lies the real issue John. Regardless of the circumstances of the case - You embarressed some of the CASA ego's, hence them going after you. Any time you make a complaint or lodge an appeal that is based on or includes remarks pertaining to individuals that work for CASA they go after you mate. It is purely personal, 'safety' is the guise/cover they use, but ego is the issue.
You can liken it to going up against the ATO, another ego driven bullyboy organisation. Look at Hoges, he took them on, he has basically won, yet the ATO will not admit to being in the wrong, they will not apolgise and they will not compensate. So Hoges has spent say 7 years fighting them, flying to and from AUS, spent tonnes of money, stressed and inconvenienced only to have what happen? So either way he loses.

John, you have every right to have lost complete faith in the justice system as there isn't one, well not one for the average man anyway.