PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Got a Project?
Thread: Got a Project?
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2002, 23:17
Ridley
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mobius: The purpose of this thread is to let anyone in the airline industry who is currently developing a project, investment or idea to post it and get some feedback.

Pilots are notorious for having so many business ideas, this is a forum where they can actually talk about it, without backlash.

A place where they can look for other people as investors, for advice, or even industry criticism, as long as it fits into the criteria, that their idea/project/investment is for the benefit of others in the airline industry.

This is the only forum on PPRuNe or for that matter anywhere I know of, that pilots can present ideas and projects to other pilots. You can say what you want about other peoples projects, websites, ideas, bars or restaurants. (provided there is no swearing, direct insults, stalking of other pilots, etc)

The goal is to discuss the good and bad ideas that some of us come up with, see which ones float and which sink.

In my case I won't be bringing up the cement furniture idea I lost big on, or all the money I put into edible lego.

Last edited by Ridley; 6th Nov 2002 at 23:44.