PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 16th Nov 2011, 18:14
21-Lancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

@ capt_j
Take it as a step forward mate. I'm sure we all know this feeling. The most important thing is to realize what you've done not up to standards and make it right next time. All the best capt_j!

For all of you experienced guys, I need your advice:

Today I got an email asking me to upload 2 more documents. The thing is that I already uploaded 6 docs and now I have no free slots in application upload section for other uploads. So I have to delete 2 of the documents I already uploaded in order to have 2 free slots for docs requested.

The question is what docs should I remove? I already uploaded the licence, the medical certificate, my passport, the civil logbook's last pages and the jet fighter pilot experience certification letter and the CAA licence certification. I think all of them are very important for screening process so this supplementary request is quite confusing. Should I assume the recruitment team already downloaded and eventually printed the docs uploaded with initial application, and I can remove any one of them in order to comply with supplementary upload request?

Any smart suggestion is welcome.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by 21-Lancer; 16th Nov 2011 at 18:51.