PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - moving to QATAR
Thread: moving to QATAR
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2011, 17:10
Capt Krunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are siblings entitled to tickets?
Unmarried Crew
Parents: 1 set of ID90 and ID50 each, for each parent per calendar year. (unlimited ID tickets on partner airlines)
Siblings: 1 ID90 and 1 ID50 ticket per year,(total) Irrespective of the number of brothers and sisters provided they are registered on the company records. meaning, that if you have 2 siblings, one can get a ID90 and 1 could use the ID50.. if you have a 3rd or more siblings.. they are out of luck.

Married Crew
Parents: 1 Ticket for each parent, ID90 or ID50. or 2 tickets for 1 parent per year. (unlimited ID tickets on partner airlines)
Siblings: 1 ID90 and 1 ID50 ticket per year,(total) Irrespective of the number of brothers and sisters provided they are registered on the company records. again, if you have 2 siblings, one can get a ID90 and 1 could use the ID50.. if you have a 3rd or more siblings.. they are out of luck.

Spouse and children under 18 years of age are entitled to unlimited ID90 and ID50 tickets on QA and its partner airlines once you have completed 3 months of service with the company.

How many leave tickets do I and each one of my family members get per year?
funny thing is. we get 2 leave periods per year (21 x 2) but only 1 annual leave ticket per year for you and your family.

Before that 3 month period, bringing a sibling or a parent, I would have to pay full fare?
Thats right.