PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A whinge...
Thread: A whinge...
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2002, 21:36
High Altitude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the record as Pprune land can be very vicous...

If we are so shonky why then (THESE ARE FACTUAL):-

Have we sailed through the recent heavy CASA ramp check rein, yes in DN, Arnhemland and Broome with nil problems?

Why did we pass a CASA audit several weeks ago?

Why are we the only piston company in Darwin approved by a certain geo technical company?

See the difference here is, that this is pure fact. We have proved to CASA that ex employees running to a district office doesn't cut the mustard. Bit like the HE AN scandal that seems to have died in the water.

I will be the first to admit that in the begining it was a very large learning curve, however it is just like a 200 hr pilot you learn over time. True in the begining things probably weren't done the best. But as I say all along I am very proud of NAC and our standing in the community. Remember bitter and twisted souls/ disgruntled ex employees never really explain the situation the best. Remember their is ALWAYS a reason that something happens...

Oh and I hate to rain on your parade but a 200 hr pilot hasn't done it, its like a "P" plater in a car, you have just been given a liscense to kill yourself... You need to be nurtured and trained to excel at what you do... How many other smucks give these guys a go???

HA

YIPEE got the bike back yesterday, you forget how much fun it is. You know it was 2 part araldite and not super glue in the lock hence not being able to disolve it..... My that Daytona is a good looken bike...