PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - moving to QATAR
Thread: moving to QATAR
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2011, 05:08
indianace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as per all my earlier post.qatar is a safe and nice country to stay.infact its probably the safest country for kids and family.qatar airways as well is a nice airline to work for with good salary,tax free and brand new planes to fly.the cost of living is high..but so is many other countries in this world.
medical care is good with many hospitals and allianz take care almost every sickness.education is world standard and the current education fund from the company covers up to 3 kids.
the country and the company has many rules...as long as just follow them..do your roster and go back to your family,then no one will have any problems..many pilots here more than 10 yrs service..and i myself approaching 8 yrs without any problems.exit permit is not a problem..just apply online and its done OR get muti exit for qr500 ( only for pilots ).
off days you can commute and i personnally see many pilots commute back home every off days.
for all those planning to join..my view...its a nice place and just go ahead and make the move..its a fast growing airline and not affected by the global financial crisis...cheers