PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 15th Nov 2011, 14:09
bubblyguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just hope that the huge recruitment isn't to do with a lot of people leaving?? I would assume that since the game change from virgin blue to virgin australia, that people are still happy?
Hope89, the current mass recruitment is due to exciting changes and the need for more staff. Virgin Australia is an extremely exciting and ever changing place to be at right now.

I would like to take this chance and ask you if have heard anything at all about the next ground school for Brisbane. I had been told that one would be starting at the beginning of next year, but as everything going so quick at the moment maybe there is something happening this year?
Believe there was one for Brisbane that started either last week or this week. There will be another one again in a few weeks if everything happens as it was planned. This applies for all bases except for Perth from what I have been told. The one for Perth starts late this week.

I'm not involved in recruitment so my information that I got last week may already be old, outdated and incorrect. As I said before though with the large volume of recruitment happening hopefully people here get a chance to get on board!