PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - security, restore the balance of power
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2011, 21:04
Poltergeist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
loan wolf, shame you do not read what I said. yes change has to happen everyone sees that and even the regulators are seeing that as has been pointed out, But throwing buckets of crap over what has happened and the state we are in will achieve nothing but deeper divisions.
While lots will complain here, as has been said by others in this thread, few have made views known officially and as with most organisations, regulators will not acknowledge unless it is complained about in the right way hence it has taken so long.
The individuals have been created by the system and some of us are working to change the system. If that is what you are after we are aiming the same way, if it is still hot air then i suggest you make up your mind what you do actually want.
And Silverstrata, I agree about the stupidity of some rules but my point is as above. I flew back on a German aircraft two days ago and the order was given for the seat backs to be put upright for landing except the guy in front said he would not. The crew overlooked this as he was a premium card holder, yes, I overheard the conversation. in view of this being a safety requirement I guess the crew could qualify for the title of numpty. On your logic does that mean all crew are numpties?