PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 14th Nov 2011, 20:33
av8tordude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Fishbath12

When I had my interview, I was asked when i could start. After I told them my timeline, they emphasized that if Qatar were to call me for a class date in that timeline, would there be anything that would prevent me from accepting that class date. If so, it would be a lot easier on them to schedule a date that would fit both the my situation and Qatar. I told them, the only thing that would prevent me from attending was my son's graduation. As long as I was not in training during that time or I would be able to attend his graduation, there would be no other reason that I could not accept.

In my understanding of what was being asked is, if you have a situation that you can not attend a class date that is not suitable, contact them immediately so they do not place you in a class that you can not accept. It would be easier for them to place someone else in that class and move your class date to a different date.