PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2011, 13:08
barney31

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dan Buster,

You are incorect. If not 1 person took up this icadet package, the B scale expat package with full hosuing would be re-introduced immediately. They would have no choice, no matter what the DFO has 'given away'. CX back flips all the time.

Yes, CX is back-flips all the time, but that is an unfortunate part of ever- changing condition in an industry that is hard to forecast what will happen next. Unfortunately only a few “wise”-men had to make a business –decision that might have an impact on the global line. I do understand your statement and by no means have to go further on it, but I think some of the stakeholders will scratch their heads if they see that the staff expenditure level will rise exceptionally if you would implement the B-scale pack “immediately”. I believe it is just not that simple to “re-instate” any issue that might have an bigger impact on the whole corporate line…
Besides that, one always has a choice. It is depended on the person who is ALLOWED to make that choice even if that will take the company into another crisis… Just my 2 cents...

barney out.

Last edited by barney31; 14th Nov 2011 at 18:35.