PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 7
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2011, 03:51
airtren

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DozyWannabe
It didn't seem idiotic at the time, it wasn't just one person passing that information along and I had (and still have) no reason to believe that they would deliberately misinform me, in fact it's likely someone misinformed them.
So, from one source, there are now multiple sources of PMs.
Whatever the extend of the ring was, the idiotic message went around, and it seems that nobody alerted the Moderator to delegate the impersonation problem to him.

In fact the moderators deleted a whole swath of posts from that period and at no point was I contacted directly by the moderating team saying I had erred or otherwise - you make it sound like I was singled out for admonishment when it was not the case.
You have a problem with your parser - I said nothing to that effect.

But to help with your implying of unawareness of what was going on regarding your post, I will remind you that you were cc-ed on my communication to the moderator, so you were well aware of the link between your post, my reaction, my request to the moderator, and the removing of your post, so had plenty of info of why your post was removed.

Nevertheless you continued recently in two instances, with repeating the spreading of context of the older idiotic messages...

I have no access to the IP logs of this forum and therefore no way (or at least no *legal* way) of telling - other than building relationships with knowledgeable and trustworthy posters ....
This is so ridiculously amateurish ...

Do you need me to teach you how to act like a computer professional?

If you don't have access to the IP addresses, the Moderator does, and if he doesn't, the WEB master does, and so you should have asked the Moderator to look into it, if you had a suspicion, and wait for their answer, before posting publicly content of idiotic PMs... .

I am glad Organfreak made this sewer detective activities public, as it seems they went and go quite a bit.... Pfew, what a stink...

If the information was incorrect then, as I said, you have my apology. Other than that I don't know what more I can say or do at this point.
The enjoying of the mambo-ing around the "if" conditional sentence is your choice...

Last edited by airtren; 14th Nov 2011 at 14:52.