PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The last post. Dah de Dah.
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2011, 14:19
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The last post. Dah de Dah.

Bissmillah. The Arabic phrase is pronounced as Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim, and is a beautifully poetic phrase which offers both deep insight and brilliant inspiration.

Well, new contract obligations 'absolutely' prohibit posting on Pprune (no excuses); it's been fun. But. You, the industry, do absolutely have the regulator and government you deserve.

I cannot believe the crap you guys put up with – must be a convict 'cringe' thing. I've never seen so many lily livered, slobbering, job at any price catamites and CASAsexuals in such a large space instead of Command pilots and Operators. Not ever, not in all my time on this world.

HR carefully selected the Q pilots they have beaten hollow, (shot their boots off). Now that is a real conspiracy theory. Half the buggers where employed as hand picked 'sheltered work shop' dropouts, or projects; not real "command" pilots. But they "fit the profile". Ce la vie.

Arrrgghh – it makes feel old and sad, for all of you. Enjoy the Skull, his emperors, the new culture and 'their' regulations.

Me? I'm gone; out it. Too bloody hot, too dangerous (legally), too many flies and as for the rest; forget it.

If CASA 'getcha' – do not bugger about with the AAT. Make 'em prove it, in court. Go for the non stopple injunction (Federal), save you time, money and sanity. I am sure my old mate Clinton will explain.

Music maestro - The working class can kiss my arse etc., you know the rest. Selah.

PS. No response required.

Last edited by Kharon; 13th Nov 2011 at 14:23. Reason: elt like I should