PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2011, 11:15
Armen Firman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

Hah SASless,
It seem from reading of your posts that your opinion is always only to make a dig at Bristow . How many years now since you left them (or where you fired?). It is time for you to get over it and get a live of your own
What I am hearing is that Bristow is unhappy that Caverton is taking pilots which had their training paid by Bristow, which signed agreements to stay for some years and which have not repaid any of those costs. You must know that for a great number of years Bristow was only company sponsoring any Nigerian pilots to fly, but you still call it racist . How many pilots is Caverton sponsoring right now? Me, I don't know but guess close to zero . How would you feel as a business man if you buy a new helicopter and when you want a pilot you pay maybe many thousands of dollars for his training if he agrees to stay with you for 2 years after. But then when some company like Caverton comes along and offers him more money he leave you after only some months Will you smile and just say you don't "own' him, is just supply and demand. I think not.