PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why the demise of QF29 HKG-LHR?
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2011, 10:55
QueenBuzzzzz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah Yes.... Jet Airways.... currently receiving 5/10 on Skytrax....the comments make for interesting reading. I like the 2 below:

Jet Connect from CCU to MAA. The flight was delayed beyond acceptable limits. The ground staff was not at all apologetic. The cabin crew was equally nonchalant. To get some water I had to ask thric - another person had to argue with cabin crew to get a pillow. Though it was a lunch-time flight they did not load enough lunch packets and some of us had only tea. Timeliness, attitude and service quality of Jet Airways seem to have gone down significantly.

Or,

If you like curry for breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea, you are quids in. The lack of food choice was terrible. Even my two travelling companies who enjoy a nice curry baulked at the idea of curry for breakfast. The service was poor, waiting a long time for staff to respond to a call for water, which was extremely lacking - often we had to wait until dinner was served to get a drink. We were well prepared for the journey back and stocked up on snacks as we knew we wouldn't be eating any of the meals on this airline. Would not use Jet Airways again.

Brussels Airline is slightly better at 5.9/10 and Easy Jet a nice balanced 6/10.
Qantas, the airline everybody loves to hate is sitting at 7.4.... Virgin is on the rise at 7.7.....