PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Most memorable passenger, or passengers you've carried..
Old 13th Nov 2011, 09:10
Geoffersincornwall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some happy memories.....

The little old lady who had a tour of London for her 90th birthday and was completely thrilled by the views, as she stepped out of the front seat of my 206 I helped her down and she said "Young man, that was much better than real flying". I guessed she meant fixed wing - we all know she was right there

Not so happy memories....

The arab sheik who downed a half bottle of scotch as we flew over Northolt and then proceeded to slide open the window and chuck the bottle out!

Least understandable....

Eddie, the Glaswegian Police sergeant whose first mission with me was a magical mystery tour as I could not understand a word he said.

Most fun passenger .....

Ged Hughes, famous for his Egyptian potatoes.

Most gentlemanly gentleman....

Niki Papadakis, director of AMH and all round good egg.

Best looking....

apart from my wife of course - the Playboy Bunny who had legs all the way up to her..... and sat next to me all the way from Battersea to Brands Hatch where she proceeded to remove her attire and sit on a horse in front of a knight in shining armour along with 4 other naked beauties whilst promoting the BMW County Race Championships.

Most heart rending ....

The wee baby who had been caught in a flash fire and cried all the way to the burns centre at Plymouth. Even ATC said afterwards that the sound during radio calls was moving to say the least.

G.