PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cabin Crew
Thread: BA Cabin Crew
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2011, 13:28
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
bondim Glad that you have found it so. SA is a very mixed bag. The big hotels are good, when travelling out from the centres, allow more time for service to happen!

matt101 I agree that society has changed considerably in the past 30 years and that folks are more demanding and impatient and rude. But that's life and that's the job of CC, in any carrier. Those that don't like the change in society and prefer not to deal with it in that job, will leave it as you (apparently) have.

I work in a field where, for the most part, the clients are cooperative and appreciative of the service being given. However ... last year: immediately following completion of my duties, I was told by the family how well I had done and that it had gone as they wanted. Only 24 hours later, I was telephoned to say that I had done terribly, made a complete mess of everything and they were going to ensure that I was not paid.

Go figure that but I can be sure that CC meet the same kind of behaviour.

radeng
There are times that one feels the whole purpose of BA management is ...
As you know, the whole purpose of BA mgmt is to meet targets and to put out the least amount of cost for the maximum amount of revenue.

That, of itself, is what shareholders demand BUT I wonder what those faceless fund managers demand when they get on board? Do they want ALL the service that, as shareholders, they deny the mgmt???