PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 7
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2011, 09:09
RetiredF4

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Old Carthusian (bolding by me)
Of course they did - go back and read their posts. You will find numerous statements on how the yoke was more reliable than instruments. AirTren goes as far as to construct a whole castle in the air about it. Retired F4 talks about the yoke being more reliable than instruments. I would submit his memory is at fault here.
That is a hard accusation of you, and a personal one. If you make such peronal accusations, you should at least quote where i did so. Lets find out whose memory is at fault.

As we exchange personal genialness, i would assume that your personal knowledge concerning flying itself seems limited, and the knowledge concerning aerodynamics and other vital aircraft dynammics is not existent.

Your analysis concerning the human factor stands well and was not doubted neither by myself nor by a lot of other posters, but it does not stand alone. There are contributing factors to any accident i´ve known so far.

To close his eyes and cry down other voices like you do here with my oppinion by disqualifying my memory places you as the first ever poster on any forum on my ignore list.