PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL Training,
Thread: PPL Training,
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2011, 17:23
Grob Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Glyn,

Didn't see your post when it was "New". Flying is a drug isn't it....my pilot friends said I would find it so when I took it up... the best feeling in the world when you fly solo and then learn something new and it finally clicks, then onto something else new....

You're not alone,I can't shut up about flying either... in fact my flying experiences and cock ups are the butt of my non-flying colleagues humour, think having a student pilot on the corridor drives them mad! one suggestion, if you do something silly, don't admit it to your colleagues...if they are anything like mine, you won't hear the end of it!

I spent 19 lessons on purely circuit bashing and flew 112 ccts in that time before i went solo after 27 hours! As Pilot.Lyons says, does get a little boring and repetitive after a while..but i'm convinced it will make me a better pilot! Glad I didn't have his/her instructor though...I would still not have gone solo...!

Have fun, PM me if you want to talk studenty pilot stuff but don't want to look stupid in front of the experienced community members!
GQ