PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hero pilot Richard de Crespigny takes sides with Qantas in IR war
Old 11th Nov 2011, 06:57
Oakape

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
8 % of what ??? And for how many hours. You want it ?? Then go, you can have it. 90 + hours a month, one night in Houston or New York after a 14 hours flight...... To end up living in a crappy place where your wife goes crazy from boredom.....you're going to love it.
I've worked in Dubaļ, I fly there all the time and anyone living in Oz has to be ttalky skull fractured to go and work there.
First class on duty....'no , only too normal....... and no, they get buisiness.......once a year when flying back home. The rest is stand by cattle class.
Bonus ???? Guess what ? The compagny made money !
Calm down mate. No need to get all rabid! However, it was an interesting response to my question, even if you didn't address it. I'll remind you -

So tell me, how are pilot T & C's part of the lower cost base of both Emirates & Singapore Airlines?
Oh, and by the way, regarding -

First class on duty....'no , only too normal....... and no, they get buisiness.......once a year when flying back home. The rest is stand by cattle class.
you can stand corrected mate. You are wrong.