PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Paul Phelan 's latest
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2011, 01:40
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Clinton,

I would also agree with Sunfish's post above.

Not sure of what level of influence you have in this matter, but I am firmly convinced that CASA have cocked this up, and in the least should really have a clear objective view and maybe by chance folk will come to the conclussion as Sunnie has above.

It does seem plain as day to me how this case is severely flawed and unjust.

The fact that one of the expert witnesses whom I might add knows more about angles of bank and landing on floating landing area's than all of CASA combined was questioned on his experience tells me that CASA had not done even the most basic homework and that they were very much out of their depth before it started.

They then based this all on an edited youtube video, by a dellussional lier, who was a criminal in prison.

Seriously, if this was not so serious, it would actually be funny. It's time for people and organisations to stop hiding behind a smoke screen of defense of their errors, and show some leadership and admit to their mistakes. This would be a good start.

BTW........ I have no connection with Mr Q....whatever his name is. I have just read the reports.

What you say Clinton? A worthy challenge?