PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Paul Phelan 's latest
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2011, 22:54
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Clinton, have things gone a little quiet in Fort Fumble's silo of incompetence in Canberra? Not much work to do since some of these legal issues have been squared off, and you now have extra time to retort to Mr Phelan's articles? Where is your buddy flying fiend, he too has gone quiet?

Although you ramble on about how a fair and transparent process exists within CASA, you and your mate have still not answered my question that I have twice put to you - When will the regulatory reform program be completed? You may be happy to spend time chasing naughty chopper pilots into court, porsecuting industry for not wearing reflective vests in a hangar and visiting ICAO in Montreal and consuming canope's, cucmber sandwiches and herbal tea and other such high level activities, but one would have thought that implementing an efficient regulatory system expeditiously, especially considering lives have been lost due to the inefficiencies of the current program (refer Seaview, you will remeber) ?
So far, 23 years and counting is an abysmal effort in which heads should be held in shame. Do you not agree that 23 years and counting is a disgraceful effort?
Again I ask, When will the regulatory reform program be completed?

And to anticipate the rabble’s usual rant: successive governments of every flavour have been comfortable, over a period of decades, with the existence of these administrative powers and processes in a variety of regulatory contexts.
Successive governments comfortable with lives that have been lost as a result of inefficient governance and regulations on behalf of the oversighting authority, and the inabilty to implement workable regulations after 23 years? Wow, a record you must truly be proud of!