PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training at West Palm Beach: Ocean Helicopters /Cloud 9
Old 9th Nov 2011, 11:49
stringfellow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you know what in my time flying helicopters i have met some truly inspiring people, including the guys at ocean. bear in mind i had just come from an academy that while proffessional felt like being in a pressure cooker that has genuinely left my brain fried. the guys at ocean were a breath of fresh air.....

but one common denominator is the willingness of helicopter proffessionals to tear strips off each other at a moments notice. the other day i mentioned an operator to a competitor and heard the words.. let me tell you about that outfit..... so i put my phone on speaker, and got on with my lunch. after 30 mins ranting i put the phone down a broken man. i can only put this phenomenon down to having an abundance of spare time to kill. day after day i see it happening.

you will find that by getting on with each other you will attract a wider audience, and boy do you need it. just chill out and bear in mind life is very short.