PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 9th Nov 2011, 06:25
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Worrals, thanks for the kind words, it's a pleasure. I do it because I believe in the cause, and because I fear if Mr Clifford and his mouthpiece AJ get away with it, we will see a whole raft of Australian corporates following suit with off-shoring jobs.

I lived in the UK for ten years, they did the same thing, now look at the mess they are in..... they sold the farm for a service industry economy, it failed. Australia runs about ten years behind the cycle... just like lemmings we are doing it, in the name of short term gain.... other words, filling the back wallets of a few executives without a care in the world about the peoples lives they destroy along the way.

Sadly, we have a talentless weak Government and Opposition who are so fused together with similar policies, companies like Qantas are allowed to walk all over them. The FWA act has been trashed before our eyes and Gillard knows it...... Abbott's lot privatised our airports who have no competition, each state apart from QLD have one international gateway..... sad.. and the mainstream media just roll along with the stupidity of it all...

Last edited by TIMA9X; 9th Nov 2011 at 06:39.