PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2011, 03:05
americanwannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm new around here..Becoming a pilot is a fairytale dream for me.. I have no flying experience at all and I got an interview message for Stage 1 in HK. I applied months ago. So long ago I forgot about this. They told me a date for November a few weeks back, but I couldn't make it out to HK. They emailed me again today for Dec 6th. Happened to be heading for vacation to Nepal/India around that time. I've managed to reroute my mileage ticket on purposely transiting HK for 3/4 of a day to take this assessment. I've been reading up on this thread today. I'm guessing I have absolutely the slimmest chance.. but hey it won't cost me any extra money to get out there, so why not give it i shot?

What do you think? 23 year old with only airline industry experience- business side(revenue accounting stuff) and no flying experience. Do I stand a remote chance? PM me if you have any tips to prepare for the assessment. All I can do is read what's out on this forum, but if you have any tips it would be greatly appreciated