PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Qantas grounded effective immediately.
Old 8th Nov 2011, 22:42
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gobbledock;
Mate for your own sanity, I think you should leave QF.
Sometimes you have to read between the lines with my posts, and certainly I vented frustration (not unusual) in my previous post.
My point is that I am watching a once very good premium service which had a few nice bells and whistles attached turn into a second rate farce.
Anybody stood in the business class check-in line at any of the majors lately? Half the time the general check-in lines move faster?
Anybody lately tried to work quietly with their laptop while consuming a glass of OJ in the lounge? Hard to achieve anything while feral brats run screaming around the lounge while their 'mums with nose jewellery and barge arse whale tails exposed sit quietly staring into space while devouring some salmonella inducing pasta salad'.
I guess that in my own terminology this is my frustration with the Rat, and what it has become.

Worrals - I absolutley love your post. Weeds, fertilizer, throw in a mention perhaps of 'polishing the turd' and you are bang on the money!

Now, who do I phone because I am sure I can smell urea somewhere around here.............